SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Prescott Has a Computer, a Real Bed and His Very Own Person in His Forever Home!

It's always wonderful to get an update, especially when the update is from an office buddy. 
Things are going very well so far. Prescott is the star of the house. Everyone loves him and the feeling seems to be mutual. He likes his new toys and sleeping on my bed with me. He's actually cuddling with me right now. He also seems to have a strange fondness for my laptop. He likes to lick the base right beneath the keyboard. I think he will love living here and we will all love to have him here! I've also attached a few pictures that I've taken of him so far. Thanks so much giving me a chance to bond with this wonderful animal!

Maybe someone should call WAMU-88.5's Animal House and ask Dr. Gary why Prescott licks the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment