SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lots of Labs & Laughs


Cordelia, a recent WARL adoptee,
and her buddies are
decked out for the holidays!
 It's Christmas every day when we get updates like this one.
Cordelia's a great dog -- with her own very strong personality (greedy, stubborn, energetic and loads of fun).  She joined this household, and its established dog routine very successfully, and contributed positively to the energy.
  • Camden (Cammy/Cam Cam), a 14.5 year old black Labrador retriever;
  • Ce Ce (Chi Chi) a six-year old chocolate Labrador retriever and
  • Cordelia (Co Co), a five-year old yellow Labrador retriever -- all "C" names (none named by me) and all adopted!
Now that there are 3 of them, they're a true pack, and they do what they want -- including seeking me out wherever I'm located in the house and scolding me, if I am late or diverge in the slightest from their established routine.  'And I have no better sense than to laugh at everything they do. 
I started this blog so I could write about animals.  But, in recent days our adopters'stories have been coming fast and furious.  Sharing our successes is so much fun.  If the weekend weather predictions hold true, I may be sharing photos of dogs enjoying a romp in the snow.  Check back soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment