SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Monday, February 28, 2011

Remembering the Holidays and Our Trip to the League

Ms. Sherk and 4th graders at the League
Sometimes it takes me awhile to get to everything on my "to do" list.  Today I'm catching up on reading journal entries that students in Ms. Sherk's 4th grade at West Education Center wrote.  Here are excerpts from three of them.

If I were a rescue dog who had to spend Christmas in the animal shelter, I would feel happy because I will be with my dog friends and will be with people and dogs and cats that really, really, really care about us.  TREASURE

The cat room was like a world just made for cats.  JORDYN


Rylie tells Kara  and students what a dog says!

Girls in the cat-room!

My trip to the Washington Animal Rescue League was awesome.  I had a great time and saw  a lot of animals.   I played with Momo, he jumped on my back.  It was the best trip ever.  RAHLEK

No comments:

Post a Comment