SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Thursday, December 20, 2012

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE updates.   And, look who we heard from the other day.  I miss having Donny or Jules sit on my desk, next to my keyboard while I'm working, but I am thrilled that they've not only found their forever home, but  have completely settled in.  Cats and beds go together like peanut butter and jelly.  And, we heard that Donny and Jules slept with their new person from day one.  During the day they tend to lounge wherever is most comfortable.  My guess, from the look of Donny sprawled on his perch, his forever person had to do a little redecorating in order for Donny to fit comfortably.  

No comments:

Post a Comment