SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Friday, May 24, 2013

Busy Students Make Time for the Animals

I was invited to visit Newport Mill Middle School's Green Club and Student Government yesterday.  I knew that the Montgomery County, Maryland students were collecting linens for the animals and I figured I'd carry out a bag or two.      After my visit a half dozen students packet my car with boxes and bags of the donated goods. 
We have lots and lots of puppies right now, which means we use lots and lots of linens.   
This is a busy time of year for students -- especially middle and high school students -- with exams and end-of-the-year activities.  Obviously, not too busy to think of the cats and dogs at the Washington Animal Rescue League.  Thanks Newport Mill Middle School Green Club and Student Government members!

No comments:

Post a Comment