SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Monday, June 10, 2013

Dog Toys!!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes  when I arrived at the League this morning -- the dog toy elves left  bags and boxes full of wonderful brightly colored fleece toys for the dogs  in the shelter.   All sizes of tug toys -- some for small dogs, some for medium dogs, and extra long and think toys  for big dogs. Tug toy games may be played by two dogs or a person and a dog.    The fleece braids are fun to play with and easy to wash -- a perfect toy for the shelter and for at home.  I have to do a little research to find out who were the very generous and industrious elves.  I want to thank them, very, very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment