SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Friday, June 13, 2014

Davy Jones is in the House!

Well,he is in my office.   He'd like a house.  Or an apartment.  A condo would be nice! I like having an office buddy; right now he's doing all of the work and I'm just enjoying his company.  But, this absolutely perfect cat has been living at the Washington Animal Rescue League way too long.   It's time for Davy Jones (DJ to his close friends) to be adopted.   And, since it is Friday afternoon, I'm going to tell him good-bye.   I can feel that this will be his adoption weekend.   I just know it!  He's the best cat here.  Well, definitely the very best gray and white cat hanging out in  my office!

No comments:

Post a Comment