SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Monday, October 8, 2012

Jules and Donny Move into the Office -- Temporarily

The only thing better than living with cats, is having cats in the office.  Donny, a striking long-haired gray tabby, and Jules, a portly round black kitty, are hanging out with me until a permanent home can be found.  They are seven-years-old, like to be brushed, and love to sit on  or near the keyboard.   And, I believe that this reserved duo must party-hardy all night long.  I wish I had an office cat-cam because I am certain that Jules and Donny are enjoying all sorts of adventures when no one is around.  I notice when I come in in the morning that they have done a  little redecorating -- moving books and pictures.   Lately, the last thing I do before turning off my light  at bedtime is check the kitten cam, http://animal.discovery.com/tv/too-cute-kittens/kitten-cam/ and I see five snoozing kittens.   If I could peer into my office with the click of a mouse, I'd probably see Jules and Donny having a grand ol' time.   Hopefully, before too long, they will be enjoying a new and forever home.

No comments:

Post a Comment