SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Prescott

Meet purring Prescott, my newest office pal.  He wasn't having such a good time in the cattery.  Too many top cats running around.  Prescott can get overwhelmed by playful kittens and persnickety adult cats.  So when adoptions staff said Prescott would thrive in a quieter space, my office was the logical spot.  And, does he ever thrive!  He's upside down next to the key pad right now.   It's hard for me to concentrate over the loud vibrating motor sound that is coming from Prescott's purr box.   He's happy to see me when I come in, but he's also happy to see anyone who comes in.  He doesn't play favorites -- Prescott is truly a people cat, what he needs now is his very own person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment