SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Monday, October 4, 2010

Tsu Tsu -- A Quiet Kitty Looking for Just the Right Forever Home

Prescott relocated to his forever home over the weekend.  I'm certain that he is busy organizing his five human roommates and making himself right at home -- googling and answering the phone.     My office is cat-less for the time being -- it gives Nigel a chance to come to work with me.  However, I did have a temporary border over the weekend.  Tsu Tsu spent some quality time chilling and enjoying her time as an only office cat.  However, I told her that I could not offer her an office placement at this time.  She needs to work her charms on visitors to the cat room.    She is one of those under-the-radar cats.  At first glance a visitor might just walk right by her condo, but spend some time with Tsu-Tsu and you will be charmed by this sweet, mellow beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment