SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Is Fantasy in Your Future

This is Fantasy.  The reason why her profile is so close to the camera lens is because she was standing on my lap when I took the picture.   I tried to have her stand several feet away from me, but she refused.    If there are typos in this posting, it is because Fantasy is on my lap and insisting on helping me write about her.   x7& htymmmk.mvewohjoooo.   That was her contribution.  She wants readers to know that xgkkue she is a teenage mother, a very good one at that.  She has been caring for her four daughters since their birth, nearly 8 weeks ago, and she is preparing for them to be adopted into loving permanent homes, AND she, too, is eager to have a real home, one where she can have her own computer cnodaiyre8ay y;-3.  If I could have gotten a full body picture you could see how skinny she is.  that's because she has been such a good mom, letting her kittens nurse around the clock -- no timed feedings for those babies. 

Stay-tuned for a Fantasy update.  Or better yet, come visit Fantasy and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment