SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Thursday, January 5, 2012

Look Again ---- This is Not a Picture of Nigel and a New Friend


Best Buddies -- Ricky & Lucy
Okay, it's true -- I am partial to black labs.  After all, I live with the one-and-only, absolutely perfect Nigel the Wonder Dog.   And, I truly believe that no home is complete without a cat (if you can properly care for a cat).  So, when a recent adopter sent pictures of Ricky, formerly named Sinbad, and Lucy, a Nigel-looking lab, I couldn't wait to get permission to post the picture. 

Their adopter wrote, "I have always been a dog person and never thought I would love a cat so much!"   I wonder if Lucy felt the same.  From the looks of things, it was love at first sight for this made for prime time pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment