SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Monday, October 1, 2012

Really, Too Cute!

Okay, guilty pleasure,  we have  a kitten-cam at the Washington Animal Rescue League.   Animal Planet designed one of our kitten windows to reflect the nation's capital, complete with a scratching post in the shape of the CAPITOL!   And, when I heard that the kittens were going to be broadcast 24/7, I thought I should check it out.  Trouble is, I can't turn it off.  They are really just, too cute!  I find myself talking to the kittens, asking the tortishell to move a bit so I can see the brown tabby, or tell the black and white one to cuddle with the skinny orange tabby.  I should be reading my book, it is due back to the library in three days.  And, I should shut down the kitten cam on the computer  because I am on my son's machine  and he still has homework to do.  But I can't, these little guys,  are just too cute.  Check it out -- http://animal.discovery.com/tv/too-cute-kittens/kitten-cam/

No comments:

Post a Comment