SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Camper Pup Happy -- Muddy Paws & All -- in Forever Home!

Hurrah!  We heard back today from one our camp puppies' forever guardian.   She wrote,
Thank you for your letters about Brandy, I was so happy to read about the pup's early training and glad to learn he had such great teachers.
I changed the pup's name, as both of you suggested, and he now goes by "District." He loves to take early morning long walks.
I am very lucky to live right across from where I work so we get to see each other for lunch. He is doing very well with his crate training and has almost mastered the come, sit, down and stay commands. He likes to romp around in the dog park but he often gets muddy so I have to wash his paws in the tub (see pic)!
In the afternoons we like to walk down to the waterfront where we see a lot other pups and humans.
Thank you again for your letters and I hope you like the pictures!
Allegra, puppy formerly known as Brandy,
and Ariana sit for their camp portrait
What a nice September morning email.  I'm sure District's trainers will be thrilled with the update.  Hope we hear an equally favorable report from this lucky guy's brothers and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment