SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dear Santa.... A Home for the Holidays would be Appreciated -- Greatly!

A cat chowing down in front of you is a very good sign.  That means the cat is super relaxed and does not feel threatened by your presence.  At least that's what I think it means.  Munch, a staff favorite, ate his entire breakfast in front of me.  I was trying to get a photo of his sweet face, but I got tired of waiting for him to finish eating.  He wasn't even bothered by my cajoling and moving his dish from side to side to try to get the shot I wanted.  This patient guy has been waiting for a forever home for sometime.   I never did get the picture I wanted, but Munch did finish his kibble.   It would be great if he could move out and eat all of his meals  in a permanent home,  if not by Christmas...at least by the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment