SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Friday, December 12, 2014

Homes for the Holidays!


I was listening to holiday music on the radio and Irving Berlin's classic tune, White Christmas, came on; I can't stop singing May your days be merry and bright; And may all your Christmases be white.  And while I was belting it out, I started  looking through recent adoption update photos and saw this picture of Foxy, who has now been in her forever home 5 months and I thought, Foxy is as white as snow and is absolutely going to enjoy a merry and bright holiday season -- she should be featured prominently on a holiday greeting.  So, I'm taking the liberty of sharing her photo to wish everyone, two-legged and four, a very happy, healthy holiday season in hopes that at least part of it -- maybe just a day or two -- is white!

No comments:

Post a Comment