SPEAK FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T
IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN ANIMAL IN THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA,
PLEASE CALL ANIMAL CONTROL,
202-576-6664
OUR OFFICERS ARE AVAILABLE TO HELP 24/7



Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Katie, a Guest Blogger, Tells About her Work with Space Coast Therapy Dogs

 
My name is Katie,  I am a 6 year old Toy Fox Terrier.  I live in Palm Bay, Florida with a wonderful two-legged creature.  Shortly after she adopted me -- four years ago from a local rescue center -- my two-legged creature started taking me to school.  We learned lots of things together.  Before long, we were a certified Therapy Dog and Handler team for Space Coast Therapy Dogs in Brevard County, Florida.  I love visiting the Cancer Care Center, nursing homes and senior facilities. I kiss the patients and make their day happier.   Making them happy makes me so happy that I wag my tail so fast it looks like a propeller. I love my work and my two-legged creature and every other two-legged creature I meet, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment